Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday Lack of Progress.

Spring cleaning continued until I stepped outside and realized how warm it was. Sixty-three degrees. 

It was so warm I turned the furnace off and opened a couple windows. Forgot to turn it back on and the house temp this morning was sixty four, which explains why I slept so well.

Bandit and I spent a good part of the day in the back yard. 

He "supervised" the construction of a second raised bed greenhouse topper while searching for bunny poop to eat. Yuck, right?

Was a bit windy so the cover kept trying to blow away before I could get it secured.In the process I tore off one of the corner tie down ribbons and sewing it back on got added to the to do list. It's up now and an old ratchet  strap was cut in two and repurposed to further secure both toppers. 

The ramp from Chewy arrived as promised. It's heavier than anticipated, but I can still lift it. 

In the afternoon I gathered the empty water jugs and we headed first to the spring to fill them then on to Kinzua Bridge State Park. Oh yeah, Bandit wouldn't use the ramp. We'll have to work on that. We were the only people in the park for the first half hour. Had to take a picture because it's the first time we've seen it empty like that. It was quite nice.

Replanted the yellow angel wing Begonia and the larger of the jade plants. Have to purchase some six or eight inch clay pots for all the Aloe Vera plants. 

Time to make coffee and get this day started.

How many days until Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment