Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Warmish Wednesday.

Well it's definitely March. One day it's warm, the next day it's cold, and sometimes it's both in the same day. This morning we got up and it was freezing outside - literally 32°. This afternoon was 57 degrees. I'm so ready for spring to begin.

Bandit hung out with me in the back yard while I raked up some leaves and seeds/litter under the bird feeders. Lotsa bunny poop out there.

Forgot to take the feeders down last night and the deer emptied two of the feeders. 

Went for a walk up Main Street and down along High Street Extension. Took the branch that leads to Tunungwant Creek; climbed the hill and got back onto what I call the 'road to Droney'. Got back onto High Street Extension and someone had posted No Trespassing signs all along the road. Guess we won't be approaching Droney Road from there anymore. 

Bandit was so muddy by the time we got back home I locked him on the back porch until I could wash him down. What a mess! 

The feral kitties are enjoying the warm weather. Little Bit is the kitty on the railing and Honey Bun is napping in the chair. Photo is from my "kitty cam".



No comments:

Post a Comment