Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday Shifting Time.

Well, Daylight Saving Time (DST) started and my 4:30 a.m. wake up changed to 5:30 a.m. and is now an acceptable hour to rise and greet the day. 

Lots of folks kvetch about the loss of sleep and I can empathize  with those who work for a living. For me DST is a return to normal. There's nothing that sets a good tone for the day  like waking up in time to watch the sun coloring the sky and clouds with shades of red, yellow or purple.

Saw deer crossing Main Street during this mornings walk. Usually we see them in the back yard at the bird feeders. They haven't bothered the feeders lately, probably because I ran out of the birdfood with cherries and peanuts. When I remember, I still move them to the porch at night.  Sunflower seeds may be  inexpensive, but they aren't free.

Working on a sign for W today. Hope to transfer and paint in the lettering today. His 69th birthday is Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment