Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Wednesday Worktable. The Little Stinker.


I came across this pattern book while looking for something else.

Even though I have several projects waiting completion (as always), I decided to take a break and make something different.

I purchased this book several years ago for the hedgehog pattern and made a few of them before becoming bored with the pattern.

All of the patterns in this book are very easy. Single crochet in rounds for the most part. Increase and decreases as well. Nothing more complicated than counting.

This week I chose to make the skunk. It's just very cute.

Being an experienced crocheter, when the pattern increased for the nose I placed some crochet thread across the stitches to mark where the nose should be embroidered.









This is how he turned out.

I'm undecided on whether to make another, but if I do I'll make the arms and legs bigger.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment