Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Sunday Morning, 26 September 2021.

Woke up with a bloody nose this morning. Most likely because the furnace is on. Have it set to 70 and am hoping it can remain at that temperature until Spring.

Already had to use steroid cream on my eyes because the rash and swelling were apparent. 

The animals are taken care of and I'm drinking a second cup of coffee while I wait for the CBS Sunday Morning broadcast to begin at 9 a.m.. Have a couple crazy quilt blocks on the table beside me to work on while I wait.

The cube shelving I ordered from Amazon arrived Friday. I unboxed and put it together yesterday. It's surprisingly sturdy. Filled some of the shelves and will work on filling a few more in the next week.

Moved the scale, elliptical and other items that were outside under the "circus tarp" back into the shed until the Spring town-wide yard sale. One thing to cross off the to-do list.

Henrietta has decided to grace me with her presence. She's warming my leg and purring like crazy. She's a beautiful cat with a sassy attitude. When I stop petting her she looks at me as if to say, "Hey! Human. I did not ask you to stop. Please, continue." She likes to sit on my lap when I do my Spanish lesson in the morning. I keep thinking of writing a kids book about all my sweet animals. They're such a comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment