Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

September 17. Friday.

Moved the furniture in the small bedroom back to the way it was before I flipped it. Also moved a bookshelf in there to set the small TV on. At some point I'll need to hook the security cameras back up.

Looked at a bunch of craft stuff in the back bedroom. Only way to organize the bulk of it is with shelving. Found some affordable metal/plastic cube shelving on Amazon and ordered it. Might have to get two of the same thing, but going to start with one set of twenty-five cubes. Praying that's enough because I need to save money for Winter needs.

Yes. Winter is just around the corner.

Added a free edX course on Buddhism to my daily tasks. Note: I reached one hundred days on Duolingo a couple days ago. Yea for me!

Am taking Linda Collins (a neighbor) to the veterinarian today. Her senior dog, Maddie, who had cancer surgery a couple months ago is ailing again. I surely hope the vet doesn't euthanize the pup. She's Linda's whole world. 

In other news, I think my apple trees are dying. They look similar to the thorn apple tree in the back yard. Leaves are spotted and falling off. The strange thing is there is also new growth on them. Will be pulling out the gardening books to see what I can do to fix.

Kiki seems to have decided to stay here for now. He doesn't really care for Honey Bun, but Honey doesn't seem to be very afraid of him. I've cleaned the heated cat house and travel crate bedding. Will be weatherizing the travel crate before the weather gets much colder.

Am off to hang laundry outside and get a shower. Gotta make a grocery list and do some shopping. 

So much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment