Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Best Laid Plans...

I had every intention of publishing a post EVERY day. But there just aren't enough hours in the day. Chores and family obligations kept me from blogging yesterday. My revised blogging plan will be a target of three posts per week. Sometimes more if I can squeeze it in. I hope y'all will bear with me.

It's been one of those days folks, so I'm just going to give you a status report and head on over to talk to Mr. Sandman.

There are now thirty one items in the Petunia Magpie shop. There have been fifty-seven views; two people have "favorited" the shop; fourteen items have been "favorited" and one of my products is in a treasury list. For five days those are okay statistics. As far as statistics go, those numbers are too low to even start to analyze. For now it's just nice to see that it's being visited on a daily basis.


I have applied to three Etsy teams and been accepted in two: Handmade Success and For The Cure. Which means I need to make a Team Treasury for each one and post/promote it. Sixteen items for each treasury. PLUS a note to each shop owner along with the generic text that I wrote about yesterday. [Yep. The task list just keeps getting longer.]

One person has liked the facebook page. I have and will continue to post one item or one work-in-progress photo every day. Every other day will try some teasers. Am planning on doing a give-away when I reach fifty online items. I hope to be able to reach that number by the end of next week. Fingers crossed, crocheting and sewing like mad.

It doesn't look like much is happening on Pinterest, but there are a few more items there now.

G'night everyone. Tomorrow is Friday. Things are looking up already.

Click here for a blast from the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment