Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lots of new items!

Petunia Magpie now has 69 items online!

Newly added are Donald the Debonair Dragon, Gandolf Giraffe,  and Horace Hedgehog. Check all the new listings here.

Been busy making items. Hope to hit the 100 item mark by the 1 month anniversary date. [I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. LOL]


The photo shown above is a new marketing stream I'm trying. It was titled "Pincushions, Purses and Pachyderms". Made for Local Arts and Crafts category of a free online classified site. In the last 2 days the ad has been viewed 27 times and garnered an invitation to a local craft show (which I will be attending).

Still no sales. Am not giving up yet.

Published a treasury today for the Etsylvanians Team. Hoping it gets the shop a little more visibility.

Petunia Magpie is up to ten (10) followers.


No comments:

Post a Comment