Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2022

"What day is this?", Sunday

As I snuggled down between the flannel sheets this morning, I marvelled at how delightfully warm it was in the bedroom. It being shortly after four, I simply snuggled deeper and willed myself to sleep by counting to one hundred. Eh, sometimes it works.

Forty five minutes later, I gave up and turned on the light. Fed the inside animals, prepped the outside feed and went to nuke a cup of coffee. Discovered that I had neglected to turn the oven off last night. Hence the warm house. Expensive error, but well worth being warm for a change.  the computer to start my day. Played a couple games then fed the ferals (only Little Bit was there) and took Bandit for a walk.

I wish I had a camera that could capture the way the snow sparkles like glitter when temperatures are below freezing. 

Worked on the brown bag project this week. Hoping to finish the blocks tomorrow. 

Made a cutting error and have to get another yard of background fabric. That adage, "Measure twice, cut once." applies to fabric. Another expensive lesson.

The blocks are going to look fabulous together.

Well, the sun is up all the way. Guess I'd better put the bird feeders up. 

May your day be filled with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment