Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Another Sunday Passes.

Bandit  got into something on our nightly walk on the poop trail that made him vomit before we even got home. He proceeded to vomit off and on for the next twelve hours. . . twice on the bedroom carpet. Ewww. I was up and down with him most of that night and into the wee hours of the morning. All he seemed to want to do was lay in the snow. He wouldn't eat and was barely drinking all through Monday. 

Tuesday morning I was able to get him to eat chicken and rice and by that evening he was showing signs of being better. By Wednesday he was back to his old perky self with one exception - he now knows whining will get me to take him outside regardless of the time of day (2:30 a.m. included).

Made me realize how much I love him. 

Miles walked this week: Monday 2.72, Tuesday 2.84, Wednesday 4.04, Thursday 4.03, Friday 1.76, Saturday 1.19, Sunday 1.55.

No comments:

Post a Comment