Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Wednesday Worktable.

Daughter and I had a chat the other day about becoming more productive. She shared an idea about assigning a different type of craft for each day of the week. For example, crochet on Monday, quilting on Tuesday, knitting on Wednesday...

You get the idea.

I let that idea percolate through my little brain for a while. Last night while watching TV, the idea finished "brewing". Today's worktable is the result.

Now, I really enjoy crafting. What I don't enjoy is cutting stuff out. It has to happen though. Like many unpleasant chores, the easiest way to get through it is simply to get through it.

Fast forward to the worktable.

Between getting a haircut and having a wisdom tooth removed (ouch!), I only had time to cut out ten owl ornaments and four elephants before chores called me back to reality. However, two additional patterns - a bunny and a giraffe - were also cut out. Perhaps tomorrow will yield more fabric cut and ready for sewing.

Until then...

May you find happiness in the simple joys of life.

Sweet dreams, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment