Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Thankful Thursday on a Friday.

To Grandma's House
*sigh* Yesterday felt like a Friday to me for some reason. Not that that's a bad thing. After all, the day is what we make of it.

Had I known it was only Thursday...

We have snow on the ground again. A bit heavier than a dusting, just enough to cover the icy patches above the potholed roads. Temps here have been Spring-like. Dropping from the 50s and 60s down to a high daytime temperature of 25 is quite shocking to the system. Tonight's projected low is a whopping 14 degrees.

Sheesh!

Here we sit bundled up in long johns and layered up simply to keep warm.

Tonight I'm thankful for:

Warm blankets
A roof over my head
Food in my belly
Sweet, loving daughters
Aunties
Friends that call or text
Public libraries
Free Community Resources (that we all use and take for granted)
Knit Knuts
Remote controls
Control of the remote (lol)

Sweet dreams, friends. Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment