Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday. A typical day of rest.

We've had gray, rainy days since last Wednesday. Which is good because we need to raise the water table a bit. Most folks don't care too much for the rain and I can understand their viewpoint (I feel the same way about snow).

I usually enjoy the rain. Listening to the pitter-patter of raindrops on the roof has a rather calming effect. As children, sister and I would run outside in our cute little rubber raincoats and hats and our brightly patterned knee-high boots to splash in the driveway puddles.

Today Bandit and I were caught in a mild sprinkle on the way home from the morning constitutional. Pretty day anyway. As you can see, the apple trees have "budded out".

Today I'll be working on finding the knitting error I made about two rows back on the knitted baby sweater. Backward knitting, if you can imagine that.

Hope y'all can get out and enjoy your day.

Bless someone else today with a smile or kind word. You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment