Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Finally Friday. If At First You Don't Succeed...

As discussed in last Friday's post, backwards knitting took care of the error I had made. If you look close you'll see that there's another error with the pattern, so this week I'll be knitting backwards again to make it right or tearing it all the way back and trying again.

The pattern size chosen was 3 months, but this sweater is making up much, much larger. Based on current measurements this sweater is going turn out to be a size 2 or 3. HUGE in my little world of 3, 6, 9 and 12 month sizes.

For now this project has been put on hold while I decide whether to knit backwards or rip back all the way and start again. Perhaps I'll modify the pattern so it is the proper size.

Am doing my best to count my blessings - like my tape measure advises.

This weekend is the 50th Maple Festival celebration in my home town. Maple syrup and candy here I come!

Y'all have a great weekend. Remember to count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment