Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Work...Work...Work...

Hairatio Burrows
Those of you who know me know that I've been out of work for a while. Right now I'm in the third week of training at my new job and I couldn't be happier.

The trainer, technical support and my classmates are all a super bunch of people. Expectations and performance measures are clearly defined. Feedback and problem resolution are immediate. The commute is fantastic! (I'm working from home.) The virtual classroom is pretty cool too. Reminds me of a few Coursera classrooms.

Today I'm feeling blessed to have such an incredible opportunity with a true performance-based company.

[You can check their website http://www.teletech.com to see if they're hiring any more @Home agents or not. Note: Everyone starts part-time.]

Anyway... After "being lazy" (looking for work, painting, crafting) for a while, I'm having trouble motivating Etsy shop work. Many projects are close to completion and will be photographed and uploaded as time permits. 

Right now I'm off to seize the day on this next-to-last free weekend I'll have for the foreseeable future.

May your day be peaceful and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment