Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Photo Challenge Prompt: Out of Focus

Wasn't quite sure what to do for the "out of focus" prompt. Usually my camera is set to "AUTO" and it takes care of the heavy lifting.  Sometimes the "LIVE" setting takes a better picture. Those are my "go-to" settings. Never had any formal training even though biological-Dad is a professional photographer so all this talk of aperture settings and f*stops never made any sense to me. I guess you could say that until today I was a point-and-click kind of photographer.

Today that all changed.

The other buttons on the camera were experimented with. AFTER - mind you - I couldn't get any of my shots to be out of focus. Isn't that a riot? Even the close-up's I was attempting were crisp and clear as a Blue Ridge Parkway overlook on a cloudless, low-humidity day. lol

Buttons were played with.  More on that when it's not the day before festival (and two cords of wood are on their way here for me to stack).

The picture above was taken using the "fisheye" effect. Turned out rather cool, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment