Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful Tuesday - November 19, 2013

Have been waiting for two orders so I can start another project. Both orders arrived today. Yippee!!

Check out this morning worktable. Nice to be able to sit by the fire. Listening to the radio. Sipping a cup of coffee. Deciding which fabric and pattern to make first.

Seems like this whole month people have been posting on Facebook what they are thankful for. That and "tell # personal things about yourself".

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Christmas. New Year's Eve/Day. The Superbowl. Valentines. It's going to be a rough time for those who are alone (and some people are alone even when they're not.) Let's make a habit of being kind to one another.

With that said...

Today I am thankful for:
  • 'Unlimited talk/text' telephone plans
  • Puppy dogs and kitty cats
  • Family
  • Friends
  • A roof over my head
  • Food in my belly (acorn squash with chestnuts, brown sugar and butter)
  • Clean spring water to drink
  • A waitress who remembers that I drink tea - not coffee (well - not their coffee)
  • Hot coals in the wood stove
  • Rug Doctor steam cleaners
  • The ability to run without gasping for air or getting splints in my side (5 year, 9 month non-smoker)
  • Someone who loves me (yes, Bandit counts!)
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment