Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's Official


The "Petunia Magpie" domain has been purchased. Work continues on the site.

Also on today's calendar was photo editing. New photos will be uploaded when all are completed. So much work with at least three photos per item.

It's fun though. You know what they say. It's not like work if you're having fun.

Have been listening to a new-to-me singer on YouTube. Stumbled upon her doing research. The song posted here is called Magpie Waltz. What do you think of it?

After listening to it, I just had to listen to the sessions. Nice, eh?

Back to work for me. Tell someone you love them before you fall asleep tonight. It'll put a smile on your face. Sweet dreams.

p.s. (Growing up the standard good-night was: 'Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite." Our response was "If they bite me I'll bite them back". Evidently even children had to be tough in our house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment