Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thankful Thoughts - October 29, 2013

The wood stove was down to a few coals this morning when we rose to greet the day. We threw a few pieces of kindling on the coals plus some small pieces of cherry and left the door slightly ajar. By the time we had retrieved the newspaper and walked the perimeter it was a raging inferno. perhaps inferno is stretching it a bit, but a fire is a fire none-the-less.

No frost this morning to scrape off the windshield. Which means there are a few extra minutes I get to spend with you, dear reader.

Yesterday I received an email response from Ella Elephant's Auntie.
After so long with no sales her feedback was precisely the encouragement needed to 'get cracking' on making items for the shop. Here's what she had to say:

Ella is adorable! My niece will be born in about 6 weeks and I wanted to share my love of elephants with her. I hope she'll be a longterm favorite stuffed animal my niece will love. I'm glad you've decided to sell on Etsy, because I love Ella, and I'm sure my niece will too.
 Wasn't that nice?! She even gave a five-star rating on the public side of Petunia Magpie.

Today I'm thankful for positive feedback, warm flickering fires and the chance to make someone smile. What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment