Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Cold, Rainy Sunday. 17 October 2021.

Some days I'm not sure why I'm writing this blog. I guess mostly because I want to remember and my memory isn't all that great these days.

The hand work has helped change my focus from negative thinking a bit, but this last block isn't turning out quite right so it's frustrating. 

Going on Duolingo has helped memory retention a bit. Learning has always been fun.

Being alone all the time is very difficult. Luckily I have a couple folks to talk to on messenger or by phone. A few folks in the neighborhood speak when I'm out walking the dog, which is nice. W stops by every couple weeks. Sometimes he doesn't even come inside to visit. That's okay though. At least he can't be critical then.

44 degrees this morning and I finally turned the heat back on. Might put some of that beef stew I made for dinner from leftover roast on top of biscuits and pop it in the oven to warm it up. Weird breakfast but it'll warm up the house enough for me to be able to take a shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment