Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

August 8. Busy Sunday.

Spent a lot of time embroidering brooches for the party. All week long I've felt a little off. Waking. Sleeping. Migraine headache. Body aches and pains. I managed to get the lawn mowed Friday. Took me three tries. Had to stop and rest and cool off.

Have been fairly consistent with learning Spanish via Duolingo. 66 days so far not counting all the token-saved days. Some of the syntax is starting to make sense. Repetition works well in most cases. Some of the voices are harder for me to understand. Now that I've learned some basic words the voices are speaking faster. Not nearly as fast as Marisol Negron. I wonder what happened to their family...

Luke called upset because he lost his temper with his dad. I told him not to be so hard on himself. We're only human.

If I ever finish these brooches I'm going to make myself some prayer flags to hang around the house. Gentle reminders like 'smile to greet the day'. Upbeat stuff to promote positive attitude.

Gonna sit on the porch, listen to music and embroider a while. Less than a month to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment